Interested in joining our team?
We would love to have you!
We’re hiring the best tire techs in the area. Ware’s Giant Tire Service, a leader in the mobile tire service field, is offering top pay to the right individuals. Since 1995, we have served the North Central Texas region with our mobile tire service, commercial and OTR tire sales, and vulcanizing.
Ways To Apply:
Call 817-480-6943 to speak to a manager.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Apply in person at 2641 County Road 615, Alvarado 76009
· Experience in commercial, farm and off-road tires
· Good work history
· Dependable attendance
· Valid Texas driver’s license and good driving record
· Must pass drug test
Tire techs operate their own trucks and are responsible for its supplies and maintenance. After a short training period, you’re able to take home your truck every night. This allows you to go directly to your jobs in the morning and be available for on-call rotation. You will be trained on the use of cranes, tire press and the equipment in the mobile tire shop. A push-to-talk phone and a company fuel will be issued to each tire tech for business purposes only.
· Wages: salary (based on experience), 15% commission on labor, and late calls.
· Time off: 2 days off a week (on-call rotation on weekends)
· Paid days off: 6 sick days, 2 personal days, 6 paid holidays
· Vacation: 1-week paid vacation after 1 year of continuous service and 2 weeks after 3 years of continuous service.
· Winter coveralls and jacket supplied by Ware’s Tires.
Tire Tech’s 10 Commandments
- Thou shall be on time or call ahead if late, sick or fueling
- Thy truck shall be stocked, fueled, repaired and ready by 7 am
- Thy tools shall be your responsibility to maintain and replace if lost
- Thy shall not run out of fuel or misplace fuel card or forget receipts
- Thy shall wear clean uniform shirts and pants; carry extras and bring a coat
- Thy shall have drinking water and ice; food for lunch; and carry some cash
- Thy shall call in and clear at every job or it thou hast trouble or more tires to fix
- Thy shall inspect every tire size, check used tires; and replace stems
- Thy work orders shall be filled in completely & signed as needed, including redo’s
- Thou shalt not rely totally on GPS; follow Charlie’s directions